Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Love Dogs!!

Was browsing through the pics I had taken so far since the time got my cell[Sony Ericsson K550i Cybershot], and I stumbled upon this- I have a general liking for dogs!! ( n bitches of course!! :) ). SO this post here is dedicated to all those of you who own/like the most faithful breed of beings on the planet.

well, here are those K9s...
That's my friend Safir with his pet - WILD DOG!! Yup, that's what he's named this poor lil thing.. And interestingly, wildy(nick name :) ) heeds to his owner's call, eager to get something to chew upon and take a lazy nap...

Well, here is someone i met on the road, taking a walk with her owner. Aged three, she is quite an uneasy in the chains and was showing her dislike by runnin n jumpin around her owner!!
somebody tell me her breed!


And now, Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present, Kuttu...

Well, Kuttu here is my friend Rakesh's(he runs a bakery at Mannuthy, Thrissur) Rottweiler. Kuttu is just 6 months old when I took this pic. Though beastly, he is quite playful but make a mental note not to get anywhere near him... His daily diet:? Morning: A litre milk + chicken. Lunch: Pedigree biscuits( don't remember the count!) + Milk(a litre again!) + Protein tonic Dinner: More milk, more pedigree and more chicken!!( or beef!!)

last in the list, and the best, is my dear Puppy.. She is our pet dog. Six years old as of August, '08.. Breed: Pomeranian. No words to describe her love and affection. As my dad says" Puppy comes to me at my first call, where as you people(me and bro) don't! " One thing that she hates-Lightning...
and while I was writing this, here is a website that I stumbled upon:
dogsindia, a site all about dogs, breeders and A-Z of dogs..

and finally, I dedicate this post to Tippu, my Pomernian and Puppy's play-mate, which died last year, of anemia and medicine overdose.

12 comments:

Jahnabi Roy said...

wow...in all my years of running away from people who own dogs and who go about coochy cooing dogs anywhere n everywhere... i have never found someone who goes around clicking pictures of every dog they find...good for you i guess.... nice pics though....

Anonymous said...

aliyaaa ithreyum vendayirunnu........



logan

Anonymous said...

patti











pattimayam...




good post anyways
now go and study
raman

Anonymous said...

kidilan neeyum ninte phonum.......

nee shariyavila......

anyways you are the one who can definitely boast of variety....

logan..

DD said...

@ jahnabi
thnx for the comment... yup, I am definitely passionate abt dogs. Try getting yourself a pet dog, u'll realise it gives a better company at all times when people around can't.
p.s:added u in my blogroll n fav links :)

DD said...

@ logan
:)
thnx for visiting....

@ raman

yup starting studies today.. no more blogging for sometime now:)

Rohith Rajesh said...

da..
nice post..

missing tippu.. he wuz a nice energetic doggie..

Hailstone said...

Personal aayittu parayuvaanenkil(read in Lalu Alex's style), I dont like pets.. Sathyam paranjal pediyaanu ;)

Bristow said...

Devi, Do you remember a photo of your's just in front of the vodafone flex with goggles?????:)

Nice post dear...

Bristow said...

I too just love dogs...

My dear mickey...

Malathy M said...

hey nice pics....i also really go crazy about dogs!!! keep it up!

Deepa said...

enikke pattikele doore ninnu kanan matreme ishtamullu