Monday, August 25, 2008

My Toolbar

I had been going through some of the blog add-ons available online that could be added to my site, when I stumbled on ourtoolbar.com. This site provides a platform to create your own toolbar for friends n readers who can get access to your favorite sites and keep track of changes to their inbox, and many other features. I created a toolbar for my blog.


Do download it and install for your Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser. Post your opinion and recommendations for further features that I can add on to this.

Comment if you wish your blog/site URL to be added in the RSS feeds.

Buzzing off

2 comments:

Rohith Rajesh said...

where is this toolbar? on ur blog?

DD said...

the toolbar gets added to your browser as a plugin
download it from the links i have given on the right section of the blog